B&B A Due Passi dal Mare
The B & B A Two steps from the Sea the blue sky of the big gate invites you to come and discover a small microcosm where everything is harmony and nothing is left to chance.
On the beautiful coast of Versilia, on the border between Cinquale and Forte dei Marmi, the love of nature and the colors "breathes" and makes every single corner of the garden and the house, giving days of silence and hospitality.
Emanuela, owner of the B & B has the gift of simplicity and listening, the ability to to "feel at home" every guest and the desire to make every guest in a new friend!
Three rooms delightfully romantic, very bright and tastefully furnished, equipped with flat screen TV, hypoallergenic mattresses and mite, kettle and air conditioning. Each room has its own bathroom, with shower and hair dryer. All linen is provided.
A breakfast "fit for a king", the colors and scents of the garden, the croaking of frogs and the pleasure of a nice ride with nostrebiciclette, nothing is missing because your holiday is truly unforgettable!
- Prices Single room :: min 35 € max di 60 €
SPECIAL OFFERS - LAST MINUTE
Nessuna offerta speciale in vigore al momento
A nice kitchen to prepare sandwiches and quick meals,
• Every morning a newspaper to browse
• A reading corner with books, magazines and tourist guides
• Internet WI-FI
• The takeaway menu service. In collaboration with great gastronomy can order ready meals and enjoy them freely on the kitchen terrace
• Free use of bicycles to move in total freedom
and Longtail • Attila, the true king of the garden, will welcome your little furry friends!
• Pampering and sweetness. Upon your return from a day at the beach or a nice trip you will always find fresh fruit and some candy ... the pleasure of "go home"!
• Agreements with bathing establishments and restaurants in the area and with the Nursing Home San Camillo.
- Breakfast Included :: Yes
- Pets Allowed:: Yes
- Suitable for families:: Yes
- Handicap accessible:: No
What to do and what to see::
The Apuan Alps with numerous hiking and biking trails of varying difficulty and breathtaking views of the coast and on the islands.
• The Cave of the Winds, with its beautiful karst formations.
• The quarries of Carrara, with white marble candor Michelangelo and the famous lard.
• the Cinque Terre, lovely fishing villages reachable by train and ship.
• the Aquarium of Genoa and all the attractions of the Old Port.
• Pisa, Lucca and Florence, city rich in history, culture, art and ... shopping!
- Address:: Via delle cateratte, 112
- Phone:: 0585 309193 Cell. 339 4949624
- City:: 54030 Cinquale -MASSA-
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org